Steps to cancel in your subscription:
- Login to your Happily account. Click here to login.
- Navigate to the Subscription screen of your account. You can find this in the Account menu which will be located on the left hand side if you are on a Desktop, in the drop down menu (three bars) at the top left of your screen if you are on a phone/tablet, or by clicking here to go directly to it.
- Click "Cancel" (if you wish to cancel) on the far right side (the red button).
- Choose your cancellation option: You can pause your subscription to renew at a later date from the options listed in the pull down menu (up to 1, 2, or 3 months) or go to "Take me to the next step" to proceed with cancelling (red button at the very bottom of the page).
- Select the reason why for cancelling. After you select the reason why for cancelling, you may see an offer pop up to help improve your experience, but if you still wish to cancel hit the red button that says "Decline offers and cancel" below any offers. After hitting that button your account will be cancelled.
Subscription renewals are processed on the 1st of every month. You can set your subscription to cancel at any point prior to this to avoid renewing.
Once set to cancel, if you are on a 3 Month or 6 Month plan, you will continue to receive the dates that you have pre-paid for, but your subscription will not be renewed at the end of your plan.